I am Walter and this is my World.

I am Walter and this is my World.

Friday, October 1, 2010

Love ya Indy!

We tried SO HARD to come to the Indianapolis Pug Meet up. Man! It was close, and then due to all this travelling I'm doing for the book tour, I got walloped by a bug. No way could I come, not just because I couldn't make the drive, but I couldn't bear it if anybody caught this thing!! Maybe it's the last time I'll get sick this winter! Bah-hahahahaha!!! Anyway, we love you guys and we're thinking of you!!!!

6 comments:

Harry Pugalicious said...

I was taken down by a bacterial infection and couldn't go either. I was (and still am) so bummed! So many great pug bloggers from all over that I've yet to meet. The pugs and I are focusing in on Milwaukee Pugfest now as a goal.

Sorry to hear you've been under the weather. Hope the book tour is going well. Really wish Birmingham was on your list!

Brutus, Ellie, Pippa and Otto said...

We missed you and would have loved to have met you, but we understand and hope you feel better soon!!

There are talks of doing this again sometime next year :)

Pugs & Kisses,

Yoda & Brutus

Hank said...

Sorry ya couldn't make it, honey!

Gitcher rest an' come up tuh see us any time!!!

Kelly said...

Wally boy! My momma missed seeing you guys in Indy! We are so bummed that it didn't work out.

We'll make it work some other time! Smooches to you and your sweet momma!

xoxoxo

C.l.o.v.e.r. said...

Hi Heather and Walter!
My mom wishes you could have gone to the meetup too, but we're sorry to hear you were sick. :( Hope you are feeling better now!
xo

K9 Katastrophie said...

I Walter!!! I just love your story! I hope we can be good furends!

Licks,
Ruthie