I am Walter and this is my World.

I am Walter and this is my World.

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Big Pig Loses Bum


In another vicious attack, Big Pig once again finds himself at the center of a hateful campaign of terror launched by one small pug. Walter. Walter has a very strange love/hate reationship with Big Pig and even he seemed concerned after his last molestation of his "favorite" toy. Much like an abusive spouse that goes too far and the authorities are called in, after nearly killing Big Pig Walter dragged him into my office and folornly dropped his stuffing-free pig at my feet. Like he was saying, "Look, I didn't hit him that hard. He's totally over reacting, but he's also, you know - unconscious. Can you fix him?" For now emergency medical procedures are underway. I have to go buy more pink thread.

No comments: