I am Walter and this is my World.

I am Walter and this is my World.

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Bun Bun is not made of marscapone, and therefore I shall not have it.

I let Walter lick a little tiny bit of marscapone from my finger today and WHAMMO! (Refer back to the mayonnaise-is-like-crack addiction blog.) Now I guess marscapone is like crack too... (little black lips, num num num!) Anyway, he's been begging me for more marscapone ALL day and we're in the process of moving and I wanted to give him some treat, and one that wasn't fattening...so I bought him a little bun-bun at the bun-bun store. You can see how much he enjoys it. He actually did grab it out of my hand at first, but only to go PA-TOOEY! and spit it out behind him so I would CONCENTRATE on his NEEDS and STOP with the freaking bun-bun! Anyway, this is their forced protrait.

Sigh.

No comments: