I am Walter and this is my World.

I am Walter and this is my World.

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Walter has many names, and answers to absolutely none of them.


I realized today I rarely call Walter by name. Instead, I use whatever handy nickname my addled brain can come up with when I'm shouting for him to come in the house or get off my forehead or put down the wine cork. (He loves playing with wine corks. I find them stashed everywhere. Not that there's that much wine in the house...er...you get what I mean.)

Here is a partial list of Walter's more frequently used Nicknames. Keep in mind he answers to absolutely none of them, and I could say "Come here Walter," or "Come here President Lincoln," and get the same response. (Blank staring and assesment of treat options)

Wally
Wally-Woo
Wally-Tee-Toe-Tiny
Wal-Mart
The Walster
Wallingford
Sir Wallingford on Kent
Sweet Precious Angel Baby of Peace
Senor Fishstick breath
porkchop butt
Monkey Butt
Butter Monkey
Batface
Wombat
Devil Dog
Handsome Boy
Mooka-Mooka
Mush Mouth
Mama's Most Precious Baby Doll
Baby Face
Big Boy

No comments: