I am Walter and this is my World.

I am Walter and this is my World.

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Piggy Puggy



Home at last! I picked Wally up late and skee-daddled him home, where he found and thefted the homemade treats I bought back for him (see leering pug above) and after snarfing several down, he went through his routines of re-entry, including peeing on every plant in the back yard and beating up each one of his toys.

He reserves his most ferocious love for Big Pig, his stuffed pig that's more or less the same size and shape as he is. Every night, and tonight is no exception, he takes Big Pig, shakes the hell out of him and then chews on him as he falls asleep. I think it reminds hm of sleeping with his Pug mom when he was a baby. Anyway, we're all home again and this is a quick snap of Walter and Pig Big at the foot of my bed, reuntied at last.

Goodnight Wally.

No comments: