I am Walter and this is my World.

I am Walter and this is my World.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Bad Boy is actually Good Boy


I took an over-the-counter sleeping pill last night, and it knocked me for a loop! I slept in and poor Wally couldn't got outside to go potty when he needed to. I woke up and thought "Oh dear, better go find where Wally went pooty...and I looked and looked, and I thought maybe I cold smell something...but then I couldn't find it...so we went for a walk but no pooty, so I KNEW he had to have gone in the house. We made breakfast and I did the laundry and while I was folding clothes I noticed a big pooty on the windowsill. What??? Walter climbed the couch, used acrobatic balance and manage to do his buisness right on the windowsill. What I couldn't figure out was why he went there...and then I realized, it's the one window in the house he can reach, it overlooks the backyard, and it must seem almost like outside! So Wally tried to go outside! He really did! Good bad boy Wally! Extra treats for you!!!

No comments: