I am Walter and this is my World.

I am Walter and this is my World.

Friday, October 12, 2007

Crisis with Big Pig


I think Walter is having a domestic abuse issue with Big Pig. This is how I found him this morning. I didn't have the heart to turn him over and show you...but do you see that bit of stuffing coming out of his arm? That is the stuffed animal equivalent of a pool of blood. His whole front is ripped open.
Walter looks at me like, What? I didn't do that. He did it to himself.
I have to peform surgery later today, restuff Big Pig and sew him back up. I think he'll make it through this time, but the future is uncertain. I fear this is going to escalate. Maybe with some counselling and anger management classes, Wally can learn to control his insatiable urge to kill his pig. I don't know. It doesn't look good.

2 comments:

Trish Ryan said...

Walter may be defending you from dangers you don't see... That's the conclusion we came to with my dog. Apparently, we're at grave risk whenever a stuffed animal, worn sock, toilet paper, or vaccum cleaner is at large.

Unknown said...

Oh, The vaccum Cleaner....Walter's mortal enemy!